I started in my teens with an analog camera borrowed, like many, from my parents. After a few years of total disinterest, thanks to a trip to Spain, I got back to digital photography. In this way I rediscovered the beauty of communicating through images.
I have a passion for travel, backpacking, kayaking, trekking. I am intrigued by the cultures of the world, abandoned places, unusual ones and nature. In my articles you will find stories and places that arouse my interest and that mix with my feelings.
Survival expert or simply a lover of being surrounded by nature.
Experiences and expositions
- Photographer and collaborator for the Esperienza Spagna web page
- Photographer and collaborator for the Canal 150 Gramenet web channel
- “Raval recuerdos y recursos” Can Baste'” 2018, Barcelona, Spain.
- Exposition photojournalism civic centre Patì Llimona 2018, Barcelona, Spain.
- Primavera fotografica May 2017, project “Women of the independence” Ostra, Italy.
- Fiesta mayor de Gracia 2017, proyecto “Lands” Barcelona, Spain.
- Artisti all’opera 2016 Ostra, Italia.
- 3· pl. photographic contest Celtic Festival 2013, Montelago, Italy.
Courses and training
- Portrait lighting course at Date Cuenta, Barcelona. 2020
- photojournalism at the Patì Llimona civic center, Barcelona. 2017
- photojournalism at Date Cuenta, Barcelona. 2017
- Frames for the common life 2015 project, Senigallia, Italy.
- Basic photography course, 2013, Ostra Vetere, Italy.
- Extreme Sport Sailing Series, 2017-2018 Barcelona
- Imagin Extreme Barcellona – International action sports 2018
- Longines FEI Cup, 2017 Barcellona
- Free Skate Jam, 2017 Barcellona
- Regatta Puig Vela Clasica, 2018 Barcelona
- Photographer e-stock Alamy, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, Kodakit.